Opti Trace Junior bolus 12 pcs
Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus is a mineral diet feed especially for young stock from 150 kg and comes in the form of a bolus.
Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus; building block for healthy cows!
The Topro Opti Trace Junior bolus provides a daily level of trace elements (iodine, cobalt, copper, zinc and selenium) for 6 months.
A good supply of these trace elements contributes to optimal resistance, growth and fertility, for young animals (heifers) from 150 kg.
Dosage topro Opti Trace Junior bolus
- Young stock: Administer 1 Opti Trace Junior Bolus every 6 months (for example when grazing and when setting up)
- Do not administer to young stock below 150 kg
- Do not administer 2 Opti Trace Junior boluses at the same time
Instructions for administration
- Remove the foil from the bolus
- Administer with a suitable bolus shooter
- Before use, it is recommended to seek the advice of a veterinarian or feed expert regarding:
1. the balance of the trace elements in the daily ration
2. the status of the herd with regard to trace elements
- To increase the density, the bolus contains 16.5% inert iron, if applicable
- Where applicable, additives for which maximum levels have been established should be avoided at the same time as those of a bolus.
For optimal resistance, growth and fertility of young stock
1 bolus per 6 months
Oral, with a suitable bolus applicator
Manganese, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium and Zinc
Storage: keep cool, dry and out of the reach of children, protect from frost
12 boluses x 80g